__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, September 25, 2009

More of Helena's home

While I was browsing through Helena Schaeder Söderberg photos of her daughter Elin's room for yesterday's post I found myself falling in love with her daughter Annie's room too. Is this not the most perfect little girl's room?




Now before I run off to show my husband these photos and try to convince him that white floorboards and children can live in the same house, I also wanted to share with you one of my favourite corners of Helena's home.

The bookcase was built using pineboard and houses the families collection of children's books. I'm so inspired!

You can see more photos of Helena's beautiful home here.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL